About Steve Rubin
With decades of entrepreneurial, executive and consulting experience, my mission is to help you succeed,
whether by launching a new initiative or improving a program already underway.
My focus is digital media -- the merger of media and information technology. My role is to help you with the
right approach, the best technology, a sensible structure for your content.
My background includes every aspect of the business: entrepreneur, media executive and consultant.
I have had some very interesting engagements including
- Apple: Digital asset aanagement strategy
- Coca-Cola: Marketing asset management strategy
- GlaxoSmithKline: Web site upgrades including new functionality
- Knight Ridder: I have met with more than 50 newspapers to discuss digital archiving and retrieval of news
and photos, helping to launch NewsLibrary..com
Public sector projects have included:
- Pennsylvania Public Television Network: Analog to digital business model strategy
- NJ Department of Education: Bringing schools in 585 school districts to a minimum level of internet
- Philadelphia International Airport: Internet assessment and upgrade roadmap
My approach is to work closely with you to understand your objectives, collaborate on the best
approach, and deliver solutions with creativity and a high standard of professionalism
I am now a consultant with The North Highland Company, and can be reached at Steven.Rubin (at)
Experienced project executive and problem solver, with a focus on digital media